|A multimedia news release (MNR) is an electronic press kit on the Web. We create a visual, informative web page focused specifically on your story. Then we distribute a link to broadcast, Internet and print media. Or, if you want to talk directly to consumers, we can focus our distribution efforts on bloggers and social network sites.
An MNR gives them all immediate and easy access to everything they might need to cover your story. Our layout is designed so that reporters and others interested in the story can see everything you have at a glance.
An MNR is completely customizable and can include any or all of the following components-all available for immediate viewing and as high-quality downloads:
DWJ distributes every MNR via two different wire services to thousands of major newspapers and broadcast media, financial and trade publications, online sites, databases and professional investor desktops.
- Short press release or tease with a link to the full story
- Biographies and contact information on experts and spokespeople
- Graphics and photographs for print, TV and websites
- Audio segments and actualities for radio and podcasts
- Short videos for TV, Web and podcasts
- Soundbites/interviews for TV and websites
- Streaming video/B-roll for TV and websites
- Links to relevant wire stories and news articles
We can stop there-or add to the effort with any or all of these services:
- Distribution via email to your customized email address list
- E-mail pitching to targeted broadcast and/or Internet media
- Phone pitching to targeted broadcast and/or Internet media
- Video podcasts posted on YouTube and other video sites